CuVerro® Antimicrobial Copper Surfaces are registered with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to be effective against the following disease-causing bacteria:
- E. coli O157:H7
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Staphylococcus aureus (i.e. staph)
- Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Enterobacter aerogenes
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
CuVerro® Antimicrobial Copper Alloys have been rigorously tested and are regulated as a pesticide by the EPA for their pathogen-killing properties.
Laboratory testing has shown that when cleaned regularly, this surface:
- Kills greater than 99.9% of bacteria* within two hours, and continues to kill 99% of bacteria* even after repeated contamination.
- Delivers continuous and ongoing antibacterial* action, remaining effective in killing greater than 99.9% of bacteria within 2 hours.
- Helps inhibit buildup and growth of bacteria* within 2 hours of exposure between routine cleaning and sanitization steps.
- Kills greater than 99.9% of Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria* within 2 hours of exposure.
- Continuously reduces bacterial* contamination, achieving 99.9% reduction within 2 hours of exposure.
- Next >>