Stainless Steel Furniture
Space Constraints? We can help!
We understand that storage and workspace constraints are a common problems in healthcare facilities, and a few inches of height or width can make all the difference between an efficient workspace and a cluttered, frustrating work area. No other company can combine the skill, flexibility, and affordability for custom products as Midbrook Medical.
Midbrook Medical Furniture Features:
- Welded, stainless steel and/or CuVerro® Antimicrobial Copper Alloy materials
- Durable, robust, sound-proof construction
- Large, stainless steel swivel casters available with or without locking mechanisms
- Ability to be fully customized
Custom Products, not Custom Prices
Midbrook Medical will produce your order in a timely manner using our in-house laser cutting, press brakes, and skilled welders. Our delivery will be on time, and your products will be ready for installation when you need them. Our costs are competitive with our competitor's non-customized items!
Case CartsClick Here for Standard Case Cart Dimensions
Supply CartsClick Here for Standard Supply Cart Dimensions
Other CartsClick Here for Standard Utility Cart Dimensions
CabinetsClick Here for Standard Cabinet Dimensions
TablesClick Here for Standard Table Dimensions
- ISO 13485:2003
- ISO 9001:2008
- EPA Registration to manufacture with CuVerro® Antimicrobial Copper Alloys: 086655-MI-001
All Midbrook Medical products are built in Jackson, Michigan